Wednesday, January 26, 2011

thank the stars it's a recovery week

Last weekend was INTENSE!  I thought I'd ease into Thursday with a yoga class before spin, but that set me up for an exhausting weekend.  I started with an early morning swim on Friday which was followed by a strength training session in the gym and then a quick 2 hours at school.  After some food and a 40 min run with drills I was off to work from 530-130am.  I was happy to not work on Saturday because I spent my afternoon spinning for 2 hours and 40 mins on my trainer in my garage.  I wasn't so fortunate on Sunday though because I had to work from 9-530.  This meant I was up at 630 am to get my 60min long run in and headed straight to the pool after work to get 2000 metres done.  Sleeping in on Monday was glorious.


total hours spent training last week, about 14 (not including yoga).


....too tired to write anything more interesting then this.  sorry!



2 comments: