Monday, January 3, 2011

How much weight did i lose?

I tried to record my weight gains and losses once a month last year.  Although I recorded 5 months worth, I only blogged 2 months.  Unfortunately, the other 3 that Id recorded on sticky notes dont have dates beside them, so Im not actually sure which order they're in.  Based on what I think is the last one....here are my results.


Starting weight 111lbs.  After Ironman 118lbs
Waist 27" vs 27"
Hips 35" vs 35"
Upper thigh 20" vs 21"
Above knee 15.75" vs 16.5"
Right calf 13.25" vs 14"
Left bicept 9.75" vs 9.75"


Even though the numbers show I didnt lose any weight in my waist or hips, both dropped an inch and then gained an inch again.  Burn fat, gain muscle.  My initial and final weight attest to that; muscle weighs more then fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment