Sunday, March 13, 2011

2 months fitter

The first year I trained for IMC 2008, I started in May.  My goal was just to get across that finish line.  Fear of getting disqualified from being too slow and not making the time cut off on the bike kept me motivated to get my butt out and train.
Last year I started training around this time, but because of some personal distractions, I was never able to dedicate myself wholly to training.  I'd swim twice a week, run 1-2 times a week, and skip on the bike.  This continued on for a few months into I finally geared myself into my commitment.
This year, I've got a solid two months under my belt and for the first time I'm really excited about getting out on my bike and putting the pedal to the metal.


Here's to getting stronger and faster!!

No comments:

Post a Comment